Neumann NDH 30 Dynamic Open-Back Headphone
Neumann NDH 30 Dynamic Open-Back Headphone. The NDH 30 is a Reference-class open-back studio headphone circumaural, open-back headphone for editing, mixing, and mastering with outstanding detail resolution and high-precision stereo imaging with razor-sharp localization. Its linear soundstage and superior transient response recommend it for the most demanding applications such as mixing and mastering. The NDH 30 was developed with the aim of making the reference sound of a Neumann studio monitor setup, perfectly calibrated via MA 1, available everywhere in the form of an easily transportable headphone. At the same time, the NDH 30 forms its own sound reference in terms of headphone reproduction, which has become a key to success with the consumer. Its superior sound characteristics make the NDH 30 the first choice for mixing and mastering. Thanks to its high long-term comfort, it is just as excellently suited to high-precision editing. The NDH 30 owes its superior linearity, among other things, to frequency-selective absorbers that eliminate the overemphasis in the high frequencies that leads to incorrect mixing decisions in many other headphones. For example, the NDH 30 will accurately reveal whether a voice sounds muffled or needs a de-esser. With its high linearity and detail resolution, the NDH 30 is perfectly compatible with a loudspeaker system that has been optimally calibrated using Neumann Automatic Monitor Alignment. Mixes begun at home or on the road using the NDH 30 can be seamlessly continued in the studio using KH-Line loudspeakers - and vice versa.
At the same time, the NDH 30 is recommended as a headphone sound reference; headphones, after all, have long become the dominant playback system among consumers. The NDH 30 is ideal for checking headphone compatibility and creating binaural mixes of immersive content (including VR and gaming).
As consistency and reliability are essential in mixing and mastering, the NDH 30 is manufactured to extremely tight tolerances so each headphone sounds exactly the same. Box Contains Neumann NDH 30 Dynamic Open-Back Headphone.
6,3 mm (1/4) adapter. 3.5 mm (1/8") TRS jack plug (straight), adapter for 6.3 mm (1/4"). 10 x 9.6 x 3.4 inches.
Sensitivity at 1 kHz/1 Vrms. THD at 1 kHz and 100 dB SPL. Single sided, right ear cup. RAL 9006 White Aluminium / RAL 7016 Anthracite Grey.
Spring steel strip, aluminium and plastic fittings, plastic trimming. Packed dimensions (height x width x depth), mm. 245 x 255 x 84 mm.
+5° C to +45° C. 15° C to +70° C.
Selecting "Immediate Pay" is the way to go. Memory cards and any other Blister Pack items are not returnable once opened. Underwater equipment once taken underwater. Inkjet printers (once ink cartridge/ribbon has been installed).
Processing equipment (once used with chemicals). Educational DVDs, Tapes and Books once opened.
This item is in the category "Consumer Electronics\Portable Audio & Headphones\Headphones". The seller is "downtownphoto" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Brand: Neumann
- MPN: NDH 30
- Color: Silver
- Connectivity: 3.5 mm (1/8\
- Model: Neumann NDH 30 Dynamic Open-Back Headphone
- Type: Over-ear Headphone
- Package Dimensions: 10 x 9.6 x 3.4 inches
- Item Weight: 1.12 pounds
- Frequency Range: 12 ... 34,000 Hz
- Packed cube: 0.005 m³
- Wearing style: Headband
- Foldable: Yes
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Acoustic principle: Dynamic open
- Transducer diameter: 38 mm
- Transducer magnet: Neodymium
- Transducer protection: Cloth covered grille
- Nominal Impedance: 120 Ohms
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz/1 Vrms: 104 dB SPL
- Max input power handling: 1000 mW
- Continuous input power handling: 200 mW
- THD at 1 kHz and 100 dB SPL: <0.03%
- Cable entry: Single sided, right ear cup
- Cable Length: 3.0 m (10')
- Ear cup contact pressure: 5.5-6.8 N
- Weight excluding cable: 352 g
- Detachable cable: Yes
- Replaceable earpads: Yes
- Colours - headband: RAL 9006 White Aluminium / RAL 7016 Anthracite Grey
- Materials - headband: Spring steel strip, aluminium and plastic fittings, plastic trimming
- Materials - ear cups: Aluminium
- Materials - ear pads: Cloth covered memory foam
- Packed dimensions (height x width x depth), mm: 245 x 255 x 84 mm
- Packed weight: 0.97 kg
- Operating Conditions: +5° C to +45° C, <90% RH; non condensing
- Transport/Storage Conditions: -15° C to +70° C; <90% RH; non condensing
- UPC: 615104355583